Recently injured in a motor vehicle accident?
Did you know that…
- You are under no obligation to provide a statement to the at-fault insurance company?
- You shouldn’t accept advice from auto insurance adjusters without consulting a lawyer?
- Insurance companies act quickly to protect their interests?
Who’s protecting yours? Contact us. It could make a big difference in your case.
Not sure if a claim can be made?
Let us help determine the value of your:
- pain, suffering, and loss of amenities of life
- lost wages and earning capacity
- house and yard work you can no longer do
- child care assistance
- medical bills and other care requirements
- out of pocket expenses.
About Robinson LLP
We have the skills and the funds to see your case through, without cutting corners or backing down from a tough fight. When Robinson LLP makes a commitment to represent you, we will invest the financial and legal resources needed to resolve your claim. That way, you can focus on what matters to you: your recovery.
We will work for you on a Contingency Fee Agreement. That means we don’t charge you any fees unless and until we obtain a settlement or judgement in your favour.
Learn more about our firm.
Book a Free Consultation
Tell us your story and start the recovery process today
“I have been referring family and friends to Robinson LLP for over 13 years. I have always assured them that in their time of crisis, they could be confident of proper representation, as they would have what I consider the best personal injury law firm in Edmonton working for them.”
Major Accounts Manager, Konica Minolta