Are Professional Consultants Expensive?
Yes, they are.
But we will carry the cost of experts required to advance your personal injury claim to its conclusion and we often need those experts to build a solid case.
This may include:
- Mechanical engineers to reconstruct accidents
- Orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, rheumatologists and neuropsychologists to quantify your injuries
- Physiatrists and occupational therapists to determine your loss of “function”
- Care and housekeeping experts to decide on your past losses and future needs
- Vocational consultants to determine your future job path
- Economists to calculate the present-day values of your future losses
Altogether, we work for your best interests.
We are The Recovery Team.
It costs you nothing, but it could be the best investment you make for your recovery – and your future!
We will be happy to meet with you to discuss the possibility of retaining our services. Initial consultations are always free and can last a few hours.
Our fees are only charged once there is a successful financial recovery on your behalf.
Our fee arrangement is clearly outlined for you in our contingency fee agreement so that you are not left with any surprises after your case is closed.