Robinson LLP is pleased to present the annual “Award of Excellence in Dressage” for outstanding show results. The yearly winner will receive their name on a trophy displayed in the Robinson LLP Building, a crystal trophy and $1,000.00. The award will be made during The Provincial Dressage Championships following the conclusion of the Sparkle and Spurs Gold Show in Edmonton and is open to Amateur and Junior competitors only.
- The winner will have the highest average of any 3 Equine Canada sanctioned Gold Level shows;
- The last of the scores submitted must be from the EA/ADA Sparkle and Spurs Shows held in Edmonton, Alberta;
- Results must be submitted from 3 separate shows;
- The top 2 scores must be submitted prior to entries closing for The Sparkle and Spurs Gold Show;
- No previously winning rider/horse combination can apply for this award;
- Bonus Points will be added to the average score as follows:
- First Level – percentage will be as calculated
- Second Level – total average percentage will be INCREASED by 1%
- Third Level – total average percentage will be INCREASED by 2%
- Fourth Level – total average percentage will be INCREASED by 3%
- PSG, I1, I2 and GP – total average percentage will be INCREASED by 4%
- JYR, YR and Children’s FEI – total average percentage will be INCREASED by 2%
- Walk/Trot and Training are ineligible.
The Robinson LLP Award of Excellence in Dressage is awarded at the conclusion of the EAADA‘s Annual Sparkle and Spurs Show at Amberlea Meadows.